LSC FOR LOW-COST CARBURIZATION OF STEEL
LSC is made by coking Rhenish lignite. It will be readily available for many years to come, meaning our customers can benefit from a highly secure supply. Process costs can be calculated years in advance, thanks to long-term supply agreements. RBB covers the entire production chain, guaranteeing high availability as the company owns its production facilities and runs its own well-oiled logistics operation.
DISSOLVES AND REACTS FAST
A BRIEF TREATMENT WITH RELIABLE CARBON CONTENT ADJUSTMENT
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
A RELIABLE SUPPLIER FOR ALL TYPES OF PROCESS CARBONS
- as energy carrier and reducing agent
- as feed coal for electric arc furnaces
- to increase scrap rates in oxygen steel converters
- as injection coal for slag foaming
- for carburization and pre-deoxidation
- for recycling of process dusts
We can offer our customers comprehensive solutions here, too. We can meet any individual customer requirement, from single deliveries right through to entire shipments, thanks to our seamless logistics.